Monday 25 March 2013

Cassie & LaMar's Wedding Cake

I'm still waiting for the photos taken at Cassie and LaMar's reception but I did take a few myself. I wish I'd taken more but I was a little busy with other things :)

A sweet lady from our church, Carla, made the cake. Once it arrived, I had to snap a picture of it! She did a beautiful job. She doesn't typically do buttercream frosting (she prefers fondant) but in my humble opinion, you'd never know it! We all loved the way it turned out, and it tasted as good as it looked.



I mean, seriously! Pretty impressive, I think!


We had her make cupcakes and cake pops as well. Still waiting on the pics for the pops.


Lastly, we had a grooms cake made. It was a surprise for LaMar from Cassie. He likes Captain America... so there you go!

I hope Carla will be around for many more weddings to come! Great job and thanks so much!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...